Let’s talk about last nights Grammys! I mean not the actual show (obvs) but the red carpet looks!
You know the drill—The following is a list of our picks from last night—let us know what you think!
Irina’s Picks (in particular order)
5. Iggy Azalea
1. like a glove 2. that blue is amazing 3. but that hair 😦
4. Chrissy Teigen
1. she’s been on point this award season with sleeves and floor length 2. Love the cut outs 3. doesn’t she just seem so real?
3. Gwen Stefani
1. first things first, how old is she??? #killinit 2. it’s so nice to see a natural look on her 3. pants on the red carpet make me happy and this bodice + not-overly-aggressive harem pant makes me VERY happy
2. Katy Perry
1. obsessed with her hair like this and a perfect pop of color 2. it’s a sheer dress, but the beaded fringe really gives it dimension 3. shine bright like a dIA-mond
1. Taylor Swift
1. dying 2. can I make this my wedding gown? 3. dead
Lauren and I were frantically texting when we saw Taylor. She literally can do no wrong right now. From the sleek hair and killer jewels to the short, but long blue-green ombre dress and those purple heels (and those legs?!)… I just need to stop talking because I’m ruining this moment.
Lauren’s Picks (in particular order)
5. Gwen Stefani
I mostly loved her face last night. Her makeup was on point. I loved how she went with a fresh, nude look instead of the typical bold, layer on the bronzer look.
4. Jhene Aiko
Okay, I’m not entirely sure who this girl is, but she looks gorg. I’ve always been a sucker for a great collarbone on a woman and she’s defs delivering.
3. Kim and Kanye
Okay, hear me out. Did anyone see their interview with Ryan before the show? Kanye was actually smiling and engaging. Dare I say he was charismatic?! I was hopeful. It’s been really hard to defend him these days and I thought maybe he was turning over a new leaf! Then I saw his rant about Beck aaaand my hopes crashed and burned. That’s okay though they still looked fab.
2. Lady Gaga
I love the Gaga. I especially love when she shows up looking classic (as classic as she can) and traditional. She cleans up well. I mostly love what she stands for and her unwillingness to change that. I know this is about fashion and glitz but to me, she’s got it all.
1. Taylor Swift
I mean…this girl. Talk about an evolution. Remember her crimped hair and southern drawl? I barely can either. I just love how stunning she is while remaining age appropriate and classy. God, I sound like an old lady, but for real. Love ya Tay!
So we think it’s safe to say our winner from last night was hands down T. Swift. We aren’t afraid to admit it– WE LOVE THE SWIFT. We’re not gonna hide our feelings any longer, okay? Whatever it is, the girl’s got it. She’s killing it.
xo Irina & Lauren